1. Click on target cells to expand/collapse synapse list. Synapse IDs linke to EMs.
2. Bracketed Cells (e.g.[PVX]) denotes an inferred process identification (not traced to Cell Body)
3. unk denotes an unkown neurite process identification
4. In synapse lists, the listed order of postsynaptic cells in polyads represents the clockwise order of the cells around the presynaptic density, electron micrographs viewed looking toward the head. Thus, R9AL>DVF,HOB,PVY represents a synapse that appears like this in the electron micrograph:
5. A 'nmj_' in front a synapse denotes a neuromuscular junction.
6. Occasionally, synapes do not display properly in the maps. In cases where there is a discrepancy between the maps and this synapse list, this synapse list should be considered correct.
Gap junction partners of IL1DL ---- Click on target cell to expand/collapse synapse list